Happy Raksha Bandhan 2020: It’s Rakhi in the present day, one of the in style and celebrated festivals in India. President Ram Nath Kovind, Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu and Prime Minister Narendra Modi in the present day greeted individuals on Raksha Bandhan. Celebrations this 12 months are largely indoors because the numbers of COVID-19 infections climb daily.
“Greetings on Raksha Bandhan! Rakhi is the sacred thread of love and trust that connects sisters with brothers in a special bond. On this day, let us reiterate our commitment to secure the honour and dignity of women,” President Kovind wrote on Twitter.
Greetings on Raksha Bandhan! Rakhi is the sacred thread of affection and belief that connects sisters with brothers in a particular bond. On at the present time, allow us to reiterate our dedication to safe the honour and dignity of girls.
— President of India (@rashtrapatibhvn) August 3, 2020
“Many greetings to all citizens on the festival of Raksha Bandhan,” the prime minister tweeted. The Vice President stated, the pageant reaffirms the robust ties of affection and affection that bind brothers and sisters collectively.
रक्षा बंधन के पावन पर्व पर समस्त देशवासियों को बहुत-बहुत शुभकामनाएं।
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) August 3, 2020
Other Union Ministers, Chief Ministers and different leaders wished individuals on social media.
बहन भाई के स्नेह और प्रेम के पवित्र बंधन के पर्व ‘रक्षाबंधन’ की सभी भारत वासियों को हार्दिक शुभकामनाएँ।
घर पर रहें और अपने परिवार के साथ त्योहार मनाएं। pic.twitter.com/SfhyHSJtgu
— Hardeep Singh Puri (@HardeepSPuri) August 3, 2020
— Sarbananda Sonowal (@sarbanandsonwal) August 3, 2020
Wishing everybody Happy Rakhi Bandhan. After Lord Curzon determined to divide #Bengal, Kabiguru Rabindranath Thakur began the Rakhi Bandhan custom to provide a message of unity and concord. He additionally penned ‘Banglar Mati, Banglar Jol’. My finest needs to all
— Mamata Banerjee (@MamataOfficial) August 3, 2020
— Shashi Tharoor (@ShashiTharoor) August 3, 2020
Raksha Bandhan/Rakhi 2020: Muhurat, Puja Timings
Raksha Bandhan is well known on Purnima or a full moon day within the month on Shravan
Raksha Bandhan Thread Ceremony Time – 09:28 AM to 09:26 PM
Aparahna Time Raksha Bandhan Muhurat – 02:02 PM to 04:38 PM
Pradosh Time Raksha Bandhan Muhurat – 07:13 PM to 09:26 PM
Purnima Tithi Begins – 09:28 PM on Aug 02, 2020
Purnima Tithi Ends – 09:28 PM on Aug 03, 2020
According to Drikpanchang.com, the very best time to tie Rakhi is the aparahna (afternoon) time; if for some causes it’s not potential, the pradosh (night) can also be good.
Raksha Bandhan needs in your brother:
- “Thank you for being the pillar of my strength always. I am blessed to have you as my brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- “For guiding me, defending me and being my wet day buddy. I could not have requested for a greater brother than you. Happy Raksha Bandhan!”
- “I will need to have completed one thing proper that God blessed me with a brother such as you. Happy Rakhi, bhai!”
Raksha Bandhan wishes for your sister:
- “You are robust and brilliant and I do know you possibly can take of your self. But I’ve to inform you, I’ll at all times be there everytime you want me. Happy Raksha Bandhan.”
- “You usually are not simply my sister, you might be my best buddy! Here’s to a good time collectively. Happy Raksha Bandhan!”
- “To my childhood bully, my sister, my protector and my finest buddy! What would have I completed with out you! Have a Happy Raksha Bandhan!”
Happy Raksha Bandhan 2020!