The Rs 540 crore Mrs Bectors Food Specialities’ IPO broke the report of all preliminary public providing (IPO) subscriptions this 12 months. The main market providing was subscribed by a huge 198 occasions, receiving bids for 262.10 crore shares as towards the provide dimension of 1.32 crore fairness shares (excluding anchor e book), as per subscription knowledge on the inventory exchanges. The high-networth particular person (HNI) portion was subscribed 620.85 occasions, certified institutional purchaser (QIB) class, 176.85 occasions and retail class noticed 29.three occasions subscription.
The share sale happened between December 15 and December 17, at a value of Rs 286-Rs 288 per share.
The IPO comprised a recent situation of fairness shares value Rs 40.54 crore and a suggestion on the market (OFS) by present shareholders, amounting to Rs 500 crore.
Mrs Bectors Food Specialities manufactures cookies, lotions, crackers, digestives and glucose beneath the model identify, Mrs. Bector’s Cremica, and savoury and candy classes beneath the model, English Oven.
Here’s easy methods to verify Mrs Bector’s Food Specialities IPO allotment standing:
- Visit the registrar’s web site (Linkintime)
- Click on ‘Select firm’ and on ‘Mrs Bector’s Food Specialities IPO’
- Enter both, your PAN quantity, utility quantity or shopper ID
- Enter the captcha and click on ‘submit’
Visit the BSE Website
- Select ‘Equity’ and from the dropdown, choose ‘Mrs Bector’s Food Specialities’
- Enter your utility quantity and PAN
- Click on ‘Search’