You could have seen and heard of many disastrous proposals, however this one takes the cake. A person’s romantic gesture went up in flames – fairly actually – when he inadvertently burned down the condo he shared along with his girlfriend whereas organising for a proposal. The British man, who has not been named, was planning to suggest to his girlfriend. To accomplish that, he lit a whole lot of tea lights of their condo, stuffed it with balloons and poured out wine in glasses. Things, nonetheless, didn’t go precisely to plan. As he went to select his companion up from proper across the nook, the candles he had lit contributed to a fireplace that burned down their condo.
According to South Yorkshire Fire & Rescue, as the person went “round the corner to collect his fiance-to-be, ready for the romantic moment, he came back to find the flat on fire and three fire engines on the way!”
It seems that whereas he left the candles and tea lights unattended, they set his condo on hearth.
The hearth division shared photographs of the scene on Facebook, writing: “Look closely at these photos and you’ll see lots of burnt out tea lights. Hundreds of them.”
The photographs have gone viral on social media, accumulating a whole lot of reactions.
“The budget of the stag do was cut significantly. He pays for refurbishment instead,” wrote one individual within the feedback part.
“And they say falling in love isn’t dangerous … he found his eternal flame,” one other quipped.
On the intense aspect, no person was injured within the condo hearth – and the girlfriend did say sure!
Click for extra trending news