Home Latest stories Labourer Finds Diamonds Worth Rs 35 Lakh In Madhya Pradesh Mine

Labourer Finds Diamonds Worth Rs 35 Lakh In Madhya Pradesh Mine

blank


Experts have valued the valuable stones at anyplace between Rs 30 lakh to 35 lakh. (Representational)

Panna, Madhya Pradesh:

A labourer turned a millionaire in a single day when he unearthed three diamonds value Rs 30 lakh to 35 lakh at a diamond mine in Panna district of Madhya Pradesh, a senior official stated on Thursday.

While digging a shallow mine, the labourer, recognized solely as Subal, discovered three diamonds with internet weight of seven.5 carat, Panna district’s diamond officer RK Pandey stated.

Experts have valued the valuable stones at anyplace between Rs 30 lakh to 35 lakh.

The labourer has deposited the stones on the district diamond workplace and they are going to be auctioned as per authorities guidelines, Mr Pandey stated.

After deducting 12 per cent tax, Subal will get the remaining 88 per cent of the sale proceeds, the official stated.

A number of days in the past, one other labourer had managed to discover a 10.69 carat diamond from one of many mines in Panna within the Bundelkhand area of Madhya Pradesh.

Panna, in any other case positioned in a backward area, is world well-known for its diamond mines.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here