Madhuri Dixit celebrated 26 years of one of her largest blockbusters, Sooraj Barjatya’s Hum Aapke Hain Koun, on Wednesday and shared a then-and-now image of herself and co-star Salman in the identical pose.
The actor shared the collage of the 2 photos on Twitter and wrote, “Then & now! Can’t believe it’s been #26YearsOfHAHK. Remembering the fun memories & hard work of the incredible team who left no stone unturned to perfect every single scene.Thanks to everyone for watching & enjoying the film even today.”
Then & now! Can’t consider it has been #26YearsOfHAHK. Remembering the enjoyable recollections & onerous work of the unimaginable staff who left no stone unturned to excellent each single scene 🎥 Thanks to everybody for watching & having fun with the film even right this moment. बहुत बहुत धन्यवाद और ढेर सारा प्यार 🙏💝 pic.twitter.com/Rp07h3Pfiu
— Madhuri Dixit Nene (@MadhuriDixit) August 5, 2020
Madhuri, who performed the position of Nisha, was romantically paired reverse Salman’s character Prem within the film. It additionally featured Renuka Shahane, Mohnish Bahl, Alok Nath, Reema Lagoo, Anupam Kher, Laxmikant Berde, Satish Shah and Bindu, amongst others. With a size of virtually three and a half hours, the film had a whopping 14 songs, all of which went on to develop into evergreen classics.
Here are 8 interesting facts about Hum Aapke Hain Koun:
1. The 1994 Sooraj Barjatya-directorial modified the best way Indian weddings have been carried out, with the film’s sangeet and video games being emulated in actual life.
2. It was the primary Indian film to gross Rs 100 crore on the field workplace and was the most important blockbusters of the 90s. It turned a turning level in each Madhuri and Salman’s profession.
3. HAHK gained the National Film Award for Best Popular Film Providing Wholesome Entertainment.
4. Rumours recommend Madhuri acquired a sum of Rs 2.7 crore for Hum Aapke Hain Koun, which was greater than what Salman Khan was paid.
5. Madhuri’s standard purple sari from the track Didi Tera Devar Deewana turned a method development alongside with the matching full sleeves, backless shirt.
6. The film was a contemporary remake of Rajshri Productions’ 1982 film, Nadiya Ke Paar, which starred Sachin Pilgaonkar and Sadhana Singh in lead roles.
7. Late legendary painter MF Hussain claimed he was so mesmerised by Madhuri’s efficiency that he watched HAHK 55 instances.
8. The film was reportedly supplied to Aamir Khan who didn’t just like the script.
Follow @htshowbiz for extra